- Item number: 1008105
- EAN: 7426923823909
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- 2 analogue stereo inputs, switchable from the back
- balanced via XLR, unbalanced via RCA
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V280 FInal Edition between source and heaphones
- volume control with RK27 potentiometer
- 4 powerful amps offering 5000 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm and 21 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Delayed coupling of the headphone to the amps after power-on
- 1 balanced headphone output with 4-pin XLR
- 2 single ended outputs with 6,3 mm jack
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 20.000 uF filter capacity
The HPA V280 Final Edition is a re-development of the well known Violectric HPA V280. It offers a powerful true balanced headphone amplifier.
The circuitry was regenerated with the latest findings from the multiple test winners from Lake People, Violectric and Niimbus. Because of its matchless technology HPA V280 LE not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers in the market, but also:
LOWEST NOISE - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefor ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
HIGH OUTPUT POWER - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR - due to lowest output impedance. Therefor the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
|output impedance:||0,165 Ohm (unsym.)|
|max. output level:||1800 mW (600 Ohm) | 5300 mW (100 Ohm) | 3100 mW (50 Ohm) | 2600 mW (32 Ohm) | 1500 mW (16 Ohm)|
|inputs / outputs:||2 / 0 (bal. XLR), 2 / 2 (bal. RCA)|
|headphone Out:||1 (bal., XLR 4-pole), 2|
|power supply:||Internal 230 V / 115 V AC|
|THD:||< -102 dB / < 0,0008 %|
|signal-to-noise ratio (SNR):||>129 dB (A-gew.)|
|dimensions:||170 x 49 x 320 mm (BxHxT)|
|input impedance:||10 kOhms|
|additional features:||optinale digital Eingänge und Fernbedienung verfügbar|
|frequency range:||0 Hz - 60 kHz (-0,5 dB)|
|max. input level:||+21 dBu|
|input sensitivity:||+ 6 dBu|