- Item number: 1006034
- EAN: 0402328231218
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Sample rates from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32x32 analog I/O channels
- 64x64 digital MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- Full 32x32 analog I/Os even at 192 kHz (using both MADI ports)
- 32x32 digital ADAT I/O channels (8x TOSLINK optical)
- ADAT4 switchable to optical S/PDIF I/O with sample rate conversion
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with integrated monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O (5pin) and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator (TCXO) for most accurate clocking
- Proprietary active jitter reduction circuit.
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 258 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing and mixing capabilities of all I/O channels
- 4x TFT Screens give a detailed overview over all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power inputs
32x32 analog inputs and outputs are completed with 32x32 ADAT I/O channels (ADAT4 can be switched to S/PDIF), a headphone output, optical and coaxial MADI I/O, redundant power inputs and four high res TFT color displays.
MADI & ADAT – always the best connection
Deep MADI integration by DESIGN – including MIDI-over-MADI
32+32 = MADI
MULTICHANNEL AUDIO DIGITAL INTERFACE - MADI
The MADI connection enables a transfer of up to 64x64 audio channels over coaxial or optical fibre cable over a distance of up to 2000m. Thanks to MIDI-over-MADI the device can be remote controlled over that huge distance without the need for a separate remote connection. Adding the ADAT I/Os to the 32 analog I/O, you get the full channel count of 64 inputs and 64 outputs over a single MADI cable connection.
EASY CONTROL AND ROUTING
Also the A32 offers a sophisticated routing matrix of all inputs and outputs, which can be completely operated from the front panel. A powerful SHARC DSP from Analog Devices offers enough processing power for all 258 audio channels. The headphone output on the front panel is connected to a monitoring matrix which can monitor every single mono, stereo or even a submix signal; switching between them in no time at all. Last but not least the four hi-res TFT color screens offer a full overview of all I/O levels and settings at any time.
|housing:||19" / 1 HE|
|MIDI I/O:||1 / 1 (MIDI), 1 / 1 (MIDI-over-MADI)|
|bit depth:||24 Bit|
|sample rate:||max. 192 kHz|
|SPDIF I/O:||1 / 1 (TOSLink)|
|ADAT I/O:||4 / 4 (TOSLink)|
|power supply:||External 12 V, 3 A|
|Line I/O:||32 / 32 (D-Sub)|
|MADI I/O:||1 (coax), 1 (opt)|
|system requirements:||Windows (7 or higher)|
|inputs / outputs:||128 / 130 (@ 48 kHz)|