- Item number: 1007879
- EAN: 7426923823893
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Remote control for input selection, resampling, volume, output, mute
- 3 analogue stereo inputs, 2 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V590 between source and headphones
- A motorized volume control and a balance control
- 4 powerful amps offering 6400 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm and 21 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Monitoring of the headphone output in terms of DC and overload
- Headphone path and line-out path individually selectable
- 2 single ended headphone outputs with 6,3 mm jack, 1 balanced output with 4-pin XLR
- Line-out, 1 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- Adaptation of the line-out signal to the following devices in the range of +/- 18 dB
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 35,000 uF filter capacity
The HPA V550 PRO covers most features of the review winner DHA V590 - except the D/A converter.
So, HPA V550 PRO covers the analogue functionality, the perfect driving of any dynamic headphone and the outstanding pre-amp function. The latest findings from the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus were implemented in the headphone amplifier. All functions can be conveniently controlled using a stylish remote. With its incomparable technology, HPA V550 not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers in the market, but also:
Lowest Noise - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
High Output Voltage - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
High Output Power - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones
High Damping Factor - due to lowest output impedance. Therefore the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
Control the HPA V550 PRO with its stylish remote control, milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Via infrared rays you have access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, Headphone and line-out control.
|headphone Out:||1 (bal., XLR 4-pole)|
|dimensions:||290 x 80 x 248 mm (B x H x T)|