These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Item number: 1000419
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
colour purple, 50m roll more
- - Copper conductors are made of "Neglex" OFC.
- - Therefore they were best suited for highest quality wiring in mixing consoles or rack panels
- - The XLPE- isolation has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering
- - Spiral shield provides easier cable terminaton and better sound quality
- - Small size for space saving.
- - Very flexible and easy to use.
- - Ten colors available for easy identification.
- - Same configuration as the core of our standard multi mic. snake cable series (EZID models).
- - Additional drain wire makes wiring efficient, as it can be crimped by the same size crimp terminal, as the conductors
|no. of conductor:||2|
|applicable temperature:||-20°C - +60°C|
|capacity (1 kHz, 20°C):||Ader-Schirm: 130 pF/m | Ader-Ader: 12 pF/m|
|cable diameter:||2,5 mm|
|DC resistance:||Innenleiter: 0,13 Ohm/m | Abschirmung: 0,029 Ohm/m|
|drain wire:||Aufbau: 7 x 0,18 OFC | Größe: 0,18 mm² (AWG26)|
|Shielding:||Spiral Shield (60 x 0,10 A)|
|inner conductor:||Aufbau: 30 x 0,08 OFC | Größe: 0,15 mm² (AWG25)|
|insulation:||Durchmesser: 1,0 mm | Material: XLPE | Farbe: rot/klar|