These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Item number: 1008172
- EAN: 00819343014052
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Electrostatic headphone more
The Carbon Headphone After many years of research and development in thin-film technology, and... more
The Carbon Headphone
After many years of research and development in thin-film technology, and building on over a decade of groundbreaking headphones, the Audeze CRBN Electrostatic headphones are now available. It uses Audeze's patent-pending Carbon Nano Tube membrane film.
A listening experience unlike any other
The Audeze CRBN offers extreme neutrality, ultra-light weight and low resonance, coupled with what is, compared to competing electrostatic headphones, an amazingly rich bass experience. Its proprietary ultra-thin carbon nanotube infused diaphragm delivers an incredible level of detail.
It's as if nothing stands between you and your music. The Audeze CRBN's capacitance is 100 pF including the cable, and its sensitivity is 101 dB. The Audeze CRBN comes with newly designed leather ear pads, carbon fiber headband, acetate rings and magnesium housing, as well as our specially designed premium electrostatic cable and a professional aluminum flight case.
Audeze 120 x 90mm electrostatic drivers.
- Embedded carbon nano-tube diaphragms provide ideal operating conditions for electrostatic drivers
- Ultra-low distortion
- Improved transparency and accuracy, with full bass response
- Extremely fast transient response and wide, smooth frequency response
- 120 x 90 mm ultra-thin custom E42 carbon nano-tube diaphragms
- Drivers are tuned for optimum voltage and stator plate spacing
- Patent-pending embedded carbon nano-tube cones
Increased efficiency and control over diaphragm movement
- Fully pistonic diaphragm movement for dramatically reduced distortion, especially at high frequencies
- Amazing bass response, neutral sound signature and wide, open soundstage
- A network of embedded carbon nanotubes provides an ideal electrostatic charging environment
- Nano-tubes create a uniform driving force for higher sensitivity and lower distortion
- Controlled resonance provides 15 dB more bass below 40 Hz compared to electrostatic competitors
- Reshaped ear cushions
Better seal with a variety of head shapes for consistent comfort
- Reduced parallel surfaces reduce resonance and harmonize frequency response
- Inner foam and leather wrap easily conforms to the surface of the listener's ears
- Nearly all unwanted resonance and absorption from the ear cushions is eliminated
- New premium electrostatic audio cable
Provides extreme detail and ensures no signal quality is lost between amplifier and headphones
- Extended high and low frequencies, better transparency of sound
- Directed monocrystalline copper strands for best conductivity
- High quality connectors for a solid and durable connection
- Specially designed OCC copper cable material with ultra-high purity for high voltages