- Item number: 1007797
- EAN: 4262404460330
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Headphone outputs: 2x unbalanced with 6.3 mm jack, 1 balanced with 4-pin XLR
- +/- 18 dB pre-gain for optimal matching of the HPA V550 to source and headphones
- 3 analog stereo inputs: 2 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- 4 powerful amplifiers, 6400 mW Pmax at 50 ohms, 21 V RMS at 600 ohms
- remote control for volume, mute, input selection, resampling, output selection
- Adjustment of the line-out signal to the following devices in the range +/- 18 dB
- Monitoring of headphone outputs for DC voltage and overload
- Line Out: 1 x unbalanced via RCA, 1x balanced via XLR
- 2 toroidal transformers, > 35.000 uF filter capacity
- Headphone path and line out path separately switchable
- Motorized volume control
- Balance control
So, HPA V550 covers the analogue functionality, the perfect driving of any dynamic headphone and the outstanding pre-amp function. The latest findings from the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus were implemented in the headphone amplifier. All functions can be conveniently controlled using a stylish remote. With its incomparable technology, HPA V550 not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers in the market, but also:Lowest Noise - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible. High Output Voltage - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing. High Output Power - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones High Damping Factor - due to lowest output impedance. Therefore the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
Remote - Control the HPA V550 with its stylish remote control, milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Via infrared rays you have access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, Headphone and line-out control.
The HPA V550 covers most features of the review winner DHA V590 - except the D/A converter.
|dimensions:||290 x 80 x 248 mm (B x H x T)|
|headphone Out:||1 (4-pin XLR, balanced)|