- Item number: 1006618
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 192 kHz converter
- 16x16 channels analog I/O
- all I/O (32 analog channels) via MADI at 192 kHz
- optical MADI I/O (SFP module)
- Single- or multimode-operation per SFP module
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote control
- 2x TFT screens allow complete control of all levels and settings on the device
- active-jitter-elimination circuit
- input gain of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- output level of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- headphone out
- 19“, 1 HE
This means that all 16×16 analog channels can still be used at 192 kHz (with MADI). Thanks to the exchangeable SFP modules, singlemode and multimode MADI transmission can be selected at any time and without great effort.
Full Control and easy Operation
Via the headphone output at the front any mono or stereo signal of the Pulse16 can be listened to. The two TFT displays always allow precise control of the signals through a well-structured display of all 32 levels. The Pulse16 also has the innovative and self-explanatory operating concept that makes working with our A32 converter a straightforward process.
In addition to current Cirrus Logic converter chips, the Pulse16 operates with an active digital jitter elimination, which compensates shifts (jitter) in the audio signal and thus results in a significant sound improvement.
The Pulse16 converters are available in three different versions: as Pulse16 with ADAT, as Pulse16 MX with ADAT and MADI and as Pulse16 DX with additional DANTE interfaces. This means that 16 x16 analog inputs and outputs can be integrated in almost any digital environment and, in the case of MADI, also very comfortably via SFP modules.
|housing:||19" / 1 HE|
|MIDI I/O:||1 / 1 (MIDI), 1 / 1 (MIDI-over-MADI)|
|bit depth:||24 Bit|
|sample rate:||max. 192 kHz|
|ADAT I/O:||4 / 4 (TOSLink)|
|power supply:||External 12 V, 3 A|
|MADI I/O:||1 (opt)|
|inputs / outputs:||16 / 16 (@ 48 kHz)|
|Line I/O:||16 / 16 (TRS)|