- Item number: 1006185
- EAN: 4313042884047
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Sample rate from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32x32 analog I/O channels
- 64x64 digital DANTE I/O channels (2x RJ-45 Port)
- 64x64 digital MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- Full 32x32 analog I/Os even at 192kHz (using both MADI ports)
- 32x32 digital ADAT I/O channels (8x TOSLINK optical)
- ADAT4 switchable to optical S/PDIF with dedicated sample rate converter
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O (5pin) and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator (TCXO) for most accurate clocking
- Proprietary active jitter reduction circuit.
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 386 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing and mixing of all I/O channels
- 4x TFT Screens give a detailed overview of all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power supply configuration
The A32 DANTE is the “fully loaded” Version of the A32. As well as all the I/Os of the renowned A32 this model features 64x64 I/O of DANTE channels in addition, which makes integrating the device into an existing Dante network easy. Of course it also offers all of the various features of the original A32.
The A32 Dante offers an unrivaled flexibility due to its 32x32 A/D – D/A channels, optical and coaxial MADI ports, 32x32 ADAT I/Os (ADAT4 switchable to S/PDIF) and headphone output with monitoring matrix. The four hi-res TFT color screens give a detailed view of all digital and analog levels and settings. This is all complemented by an intuitive one-knob control and an always-on help system.
CONVERTER AND ROUTING MATRIX
Among converting various digital formats from and to analog inputs and outputs the A32 Dante also offers a sophisticated routing matrix. With the source-destination matrix, parallel format conversions (e.g. ADAT to MADI and Analog to Dante) can be realized next to other complex routings in the twinkling of an eye. Also, creating a merged DANTE stream consisting of analog, ADAT and MADI signals is no problem at all. The A32 Dante – a real problem solver!
|housing:||19" / 1 HE|
|ADAT I/O:||4 / 4 (TOSLink)|
|MADI I/O:||1 (coax), 1 (opt)|
|Line I/O:||32 / 32 (D-Sub)|
|inputs / outputs:||192 / 194 (@48 kHz)|
|power supply:||External 12 V, 3 A|
|SPDIF I/O:||1 / 1 (TOSLink)|
|sample rate:||max. 192 kHz|
|bit depth:||24 Bit|
|MIDI I/O:||1 / 1 (MIDI), 1 / 1 (MIDI-over-MADI)|
|system requirements:||Windows (7 or higher)|