Headphone amplifiers, Made in Germany - Lake People stands for innovative know-how and reliable quality. Lake People manufactures in Germany and attaches great importance to German suppliers.
In the test the G111 convinces in sound, workmanship and in the value chain. Here is the conclusion of amazone.de:
"The first impression after I peeled the product from the packaging is excellent. The product is made of aluminum and is optically in the same league as MacBook and Co. The case rests on four superior rubber feet which enable perfect adhesion on smooth surfaces. Even on the glass top of my desk the amplifier stood like glued! Perfect.
With the Lake People G111, the Constance-based company has a headphone amplifier in its portfolio that is outstanding in terms of sound and processing. If you don't mind the complex pre-gain adjustment and are looking for a high-quality headphone amplifier, you should definitely give the product a go.“
For the technology friends, here are some measured values of the product:
- Frequency range: 0 Hz - 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Input sensitivity: +6 dBu
- Input sensitivity: 10 kOhm
- Max. Output level: 600 Ohm - 600 mW - 18.9 V / 300 Ohm - 1050 mW - 17.8 V / 100 Ohm - 1760 mW - 13.2 V / 32 Ohm - 1400 mW - 6.7 V
- Dynamic range (SNR): > 129 dBA
- THD+N (@ -1 dBFs): < -102 dB
- Crosstalk: < -110 dB
This link will take you directly to the shop: